Saturday 20 August 2022

Time for tea?

LOL I'd love a cuppa this size, I do have a bit of a tea addiction, even better if it comes with a wee choccie biscuit 😉😋. This little lady was a recent purchase from Stamping Bella - I always struggle to colour pleats but this one turned out OK (not sure why or if I could do it again LOL). My card looks better with darker colours in real life, reckon it's time to get my daylight lamp out!

My Time to Craft #488 - beverages

Addicted to Stamps #436 - make your mark
Word Art Wednesday #557/558 - anything goes 
Cut It Up #258 - it's all about me

We had a milestone birthday during the week ... Miss Molly turned one!  We went down to our local pet shop to buy her a birthday cupcake, unfortunately they didn't have any but could order us a cake for her ... for £20!!! Umm I don't think so!  So she just got extra treats instead.  Here's a few pics of her with a strawberry!  She will eat little bits of yours but she didn't quite know what to make of a whole strawberry to herself ... the daftie ate the tiniest bit and then ended up playing with it in the garden for ages! 


9 comments:

Liz said...

Great card Lynne.... now that's what you call a decent cup of tea! Thanks for sharing the lovely photos of Miss Molly and the strawberry. xx

Cheryl W said...

That is such a sweet card! I just love the embellishments--like the aqua scallops--that you choose for your cards. Wish I had your talent. Molly is such a little beauty. We have been caring for our two granddogs and three grandcats for the last few days. It has definitely kept us busy!!

Patti J said...

Happy Birthday to that sweetie! Can’t believe she’s a year old! Your card is adorable, Lynne, and your pleats are colored beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a sweet story about your dog! Even if she didn't eat her special treat, she sure had a good time exploring everything it could do!

Your card is adorable. I love the little blue scallops to go with her dress. The pleats do look amazing!!

Thanks for participating in our It’s All About Me! challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Becca Sadler said...

Lynne: Your tea-time appreciation card is T-rrific!!! Thanks for including MTTC in your links and sharing your little doggie story with your readers! For MTTCC, Becca/DT

Sandra H said...

Your card is fabulous l love the image x

Sarah said...

Me too Lynne, I am partial to English Breakfast tea (nice and strong) or Yorkshire tea!! Love this card and the perfect colouring. I cannot believe that Molly is one. Such a lovely montage of her with her strawberry, bless her!! xx

Susan Renshaw said...

How cute is this!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Lorraine A said...

Aww what a cutie Miss Molly is! <3 Love how she's playing with a strawberry! absolutely adorable :-)