Thursday 4 August 2022

Baby Bunny

 Hi all!  I see blogger must have done away with the follow by email option, so apologies to anyone who used it on mine!

I was delighted to see that Just Us Girls challenge this week is to CASE a favourite designer, so here's mine!  I have been a long time admirer of the beautiful cards that Iris makes over at stempelideen.blogspot.com and have frequently been inspired to go shopping because of her!  Have a look at her much superior card here and you'll see what I mean! So here's my version of her card...


Stamps from Creative Depot, butterfly dies from Penny Black and new scalloped die from Pinkfresh Studios.


 Just Us Girls #643 - CASE a favourite designer 

Addicted to Stamps #435 - dies +/or stencil 

Word Art Wednesday #555/556 - anything goes 

7 comments:

Patti J said...

What a sweet card! Someone sure will be happy to get this! Thanks for the inspiration!

Ina G said...

Oh Lynne this is soooooo beautiful. What a lovely card you chose to 'case'. Such a cute image, beautiful soft colours and lovely layout. Thank you so much for adding to our Gallery this week.
PS Loving your 'scottie dogs'. Love seeing them when I visit.

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card and image x

Sarah said...

You are WAAAAAY to hard on yourself Lynne, this card is amazing!! Loving that scalloped circle frame xx

Melissa said...

I agree with Sarah's comment. You are being too hard on yourself. Your card is absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. ~Melissa (DT)

Cheryl W said...

This card is so adorable! I love that sweet bunny, and using mostly white with some very light stenciling was the perfect choice. Makes me want to hold a baby. :)

MagsB said...

So very cute, Lynne! I hope Miss Molly is not too exhausted by all this heat, it's so hard for our furry friends in such baking weather. Take care!

love Mags B x