Saturday 17 September 2022

Snowy Snowfolk

Hi all!  What a lovely Autumn day we had today, really calm and sunny 😁  I spent it cutting back a load of stuff in the garden and another session of fence painting before the weather changes - I had the bright idea of changing the colour of our fence (from brown to sage) and I'm now 3 coats in!  It was a good idea at the time but I'll be so glad to see it finished!!  

Anyway I'm here this evening with a quickie Christmas card.  These snowdudes are from a Simon Says Stamp kit I bought at the start of the year, and the sparkle paste stuff I used for the snow was in it too.  My silvery sparkly sentiment was a bit lost on my card so I cut another 2 from some scraps of black card and double mounted it.  Pops more now in real life. 



Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch #611

As You Like It - glitter or metallic card - I love a bit of sparkle so it's glitter card for me! 
ABC Christmas - S is for Snow

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card x

Liz said...

Super card, Lynne. I love your cute little snowmen. xx

Sarah said...

They really are the jolliest snowpeeps. I am not in the least surprised to see the glitter being shared at AYLI! Always lovely to see you join in xx

Brenda said...

This is the sweetest! I love your little snow people and that lovely sparkly snow. Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge this week!

Lynda said...

Such cute images - great addition of the colours. Loving the added glitter. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Cheryl W said...

I missed so many of your posts while we spent some time in Arizona, but I will now try to catch up. Your snow dudes are super cute. Love the sparkly snow behind them, too. This card will bring a Christmas smile to someone's face!

Zw@@n said...

Wow, Lynne, your card is gorgeous. I like the cute snowmen and the colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma