Tuesday 21 March 2023

A little blue fairy

 Hi all, just popping on to add this one as I forgot to do it earlier in the week.  I'm in no form for crafting at the minute as I have a lovely tooth abscess. Which is no fun. Whatsoever.  Hopefully the meds will kick in soon and then a visit to the dentist to look forward to on Friday.

I've been shopping at Creative-Depot again, this lovely little girl was in a set that I'm sure you will see more of.  The circular stencil is from them too and I love it!  I moved it just a touch to add in some clear glossy texture paste over the inked bits.  Not sure if I'll add a sentiment or not, I quite like it as it is.

And a wee close up of that stencil effect...


MFT Colour Challenge #207 - pretty in pink and blue

Snippets Playground #450 - I inked the centre of my die cut to make the butterfly 

Stamping Sensations March - anything stamped, option wings 

6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Sorry to hear about your tooth. I know what that's like!! I hope you're able to get it all sorted on Friday without too much dental work. Your card is...angelic! It's just so sweet. I can see why you wanted those stamps. Somebody will be tickled pink to receive this one.

brenda said...

An adorable card with the feel of Spring, many thanks for joining in with our March challenge at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Sarn said...

OUCH! Your abscess sounds painful and I hope your trip to the dentist is successful. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground with this lovely card. Great background stencilling and die cutting with a cute focal point. Ace! Once you’ve finished playing on the swings, meet me and Di up in the Treehouse for a nice mug of hot chocolate! xxx

Di said...

What a cutie pie - such a lovely card Lynne! Whoever receives this will be thrilled for sure. Hope Friday goes well - my trick for coping in the 'chair' is to plan out a card design! Each to their own I guess.

Hugs
Di xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card, the image is so cute.
Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations. Avril

Sarah said...

I hope that you are feeling better now Lynne, tooth ache and earache are the absolute worse. What a gorgeous card, a really lovely design xx