Sunday 5 March 2023

Easter Bunny

 Hi all!  I've a couple of Easter cards to share this evening, using this cute bunny from Creative Depot.  I inked up the background, added a fancy die cut, a few metallic paint splatters, and some blue and gold sequin discs.  The bunny is popped up on foam pads, sparkle added to his bow and clear gloss to the carrot.


As you like it - freestyle or stencil background - well, it kinda depends!  If I'm layering up as I've done here, I'll use a plain-ish inked background.  
Word Art Wednesday #585/586 - anything goes

I've been really struggling with my mojo  so I've been going back to basics, practising my colouring and just casing other cards.  This one was inspired from a card Simon Says Stamp had on their Facebook page (here's the link in case you want to see Yana's fab original), so I'm just sharing here to keep a record of it but not entering into any challenges..




7 comments:

Liz said...

Two super Easter cards Lynne, the little bunnies are adorable. Looks like your mojo is well on its way back. xx

Cheryl W said...

Even though you say your mojo's gone missing, you've managed to make two spectacular cards. I love them both. That little bunny image is so cute and works perfectly on both cards. And you are the queen of using die-cuts to dress up a background. The one you used on the first card looks fantastic.

Sandra H said...

So very pretty x

Brenda said...

I have to agree, looks like your mojo is back. Both of your cards are darling, I love the inked background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

Oh these are both gorgeous Lynne, I don't think you need to worry about your mojo! Thanks for sharing with us at AYLI for this challenge. Hugs Squirrel x

Sarah said...

They are wonderful Lynne and what adorable bunnykins!! Your splattered background is perfect for us at ALYI xx

Cindy Groh said...

Great cards.