Monday 8 May 2023

Snowflake Snowdude

 Hi all.  Here this evening with a super quick Christmas card, the glue on the sequins isn't even dry yet!  I added a few layers of sparkle to the snowflakes and to his hat trim; clear gloss to his nose.  Snowman (from Creative Depot) popped up on foam pads.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy!



Layout inspired by the sketch at MFT Wednesday Sketch #644, though I've maybe gone too far off piste with this one!

My Time to Craft #507 - monochrome 

Addicted to CAS #237 - monochrome 

6 comments:

Sarah said...

You are on a roll girl!! Love this one too, such a cute snowy xx

Liz said...

Cute card Lynne, your little snowman is adorable. xx

Cheryl W said...

Very Christmas-y and oh, so merry! Love your plump little snowman and that sparkly snowflake. I haven't made any Christmas cards lately, but you've inspired me to at list CONSIDER making some. I keep promising myself to make some as soon as I get caught up on family cards. Maybe next week? We'll see.

Patti J said...

⛄️ EEKS! Another darling snowman! Beautiful creation, dear friend! Hugs!

Lynette said...

So adorable - what a cute little snowman and a great card!

Vicky Hayes said...

Loving your design details Lynne - the stitched frame, the textured background, the sequin-centred snowflakes and of course that cute little snowman! Thanks for coming to play at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x