Saturday 23 September 2023

Ryan's birthday card

 Hi all, back again, and now the darker evenings are creeping in I'm determined to get back into my cardmaking!  And I mean it this time 😉

I've dug out this oldie from High Hopes, he's always a pleasure to colour.  I inked in a touch of green for the background and then stamped over it with this lovely burlap stamp from Gummiapan that doesn't see ink often enough!



Cutie Pie #186 - birthday 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - use a background stamp

Word Art Wednesday #613/614 - anything goes 

Addicted to Stamps #454 - any occasion 

And here's a wee photo of Molly as I haven't shared one for a while.  She absolutely LOVES balls and will steal any she comes across , so she was delighted to find this one when we were out for a walk.  Unfortunately for Molly it was actually a potato!!  One ball she didn't bring home 🤣



5 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, Molly is so sweet! I SO miss our wee fur baby. Some day when the man of the house gets well, we will think about another one! So love when you share pics with us! Thanks for sharing your card, it’s adorable- you can’t go wrong with High Hopes! Great job, as always! Hugs…!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is delightful! I love the burlap background and the cute image. Who doesn't love a green and purple, fire-breathing dragon. Sweet Molly is just the cutest! I wish our Mickey would play with balls, but he's a rescue and was already a year old when we got him and didn't know how to play. We've been taking him to obedience classes and he does really well. Now we have to teach him how to play! LOL

coldwaters2 said...

Lol oh poor Molly fancy picking up a spud , Bella also loves her balls but the Foxes keep pinching them out of the garden. I absolutely love your card the background stamp is super the main stamps are such fun I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

That's a fantastic card Lynne, the dragon is adorable and the burlap background should definitely be inked more often, it's fabulous!! Bless her with the potato. Bumble is the same...ball obsessed, to the point where we hide it after he has rolled it to us a hundred times xx

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful girl! She looks so happy with her spud, Jo x