Sunday 8 October 2023

October calendar page and Lauren's birthday

Hi all, here this evening with Mum's calendar page (just a tad late!) I can hardly believe these calendars started as a one-off Christmas gift in 2015 and I'm still making them LOL

I've used a couple of oldies from Eat Cake Graphics and stencilled in some grass and clouds.  


I added some sparkle to the red part of his cape, shows better in this pic...

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - stencil fun

As You Like It - fairies or Halloween - I LOVE all the spooky Halloween images and always wondered why Halloween cards have never really been a thing here!

Daisy Chain Challenges #79 - Halloween 

And this card was a special request, similar to one I've done before, so just adding it for my own reference

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is fangtastic Lynn love the images and the black grass this is a great calendar page
hugs
lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card for Lauren and your first card is fantastic x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun and spooky calendar page Lynne.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W said...

Your calendar page is a hoot! Your vampire's silly expression really made me smile. Love the stenciling, too. Eight years is a long time to be making calendar pages, but I'm sure your Mum has loved every one. The birthday card is perfect for a 10-year-old. They love cake, right?

Sarah said...

That's a perfect calendar page for October and what a great character!! A super cute Birthday card too. It's always lovely to see you at AYLI Lynne xx

Patti J said...

Really fun cards! Love the spooky one, too cute to spook! And that birthday card will bring lots of smiles! Great job, as always!

Zw@@n said...

Fun card, Lynne. I love the vampire in his cape. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Dotty Jo said...

Love that calendar page - the black grass is an excellent touch. I'm sure Lauren loved her card too, Jo x