Sunday 3 March 2024

Cards for John, David and Gertie

 Hi all! A few spring Thank You cards to share this evening.  These were for a couple of volunteers in work just to mark their long service.  They've always volunteered in the same team together and I wanted to make them both the same but different, so out came my Lili of the Valley daffodil stamps.  




Allsorts #770 - Spring
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes 
 Little Red Wagon #745 - stencil power - I've used my cloud stencil on both but it's not a great photo     

And this one is for a lady who has just had an operation on her foot, so this oldie from Helz Cuppleditch was just right for the job.


Layout from MFT Sketch Challenge #687

8 comments:

Cheryl W said...

All three of these cards are adorable! I love the images you used, and, of course, you've colored them beautifully and added just the right backgrounds and embellishments. Wish I could hear the "oohs" and "aahs" when they were received!

brenda said...

A delightful Spring card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Liz said...

Three super cards, Lynne. The designs are so pretty. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Spring option.
Liz xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I am loving these creations the two Spring cards are both cute and beautiful the Rabbit and the Duck are so adorable the colours are lovely and fresh as for the 3rd card it is so sweet loving the papers can I thank you for joining us at Allsorts it has been a pleasure as always to come visit you
hugs
lolo x

Brenda said...

All three are darling cards. I do love the soft cloud stenciling you have created. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A sweet CAS card design for our challenge this week, thank you for joining us at Allsorts.
Lorraine

Patti J said...

Oh my, these are so sweet! I’ve looked back at all I’ve missed, have been away since mid December! You’ve been creating some beautiful cards, dear friend! I’m home until June, so prepare to be stalked more regularly! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Hugs…

Sarah said...

They are absolutely wonderful Lynne. I particularly like the get well card, such a gorgeous stamp xx