Sunday 31 March 2024

Happy Easter

A very happy Easter to you all!  We've had the most glorious sunny spring day, and I'm delighted that the clocks moved forward today too! You definitely feel more like getting up and doing stuff when it's brighter outside!

My Easter cards were all a variation of this one, not a stamp or ounce of colouring in sight!  My cute bunny die was a purchase from Creative Depot (I think) a while back.  These were all cut with shiny silver card and then I added loads of chunky glitter to their sweet bunny tails.  The background embossing folder is from an old Simon Says Stamp kit.


Simon Says Stamp Monday - emboss it

Papercraft #104 - Easter 

CAS on. Friday - dies only

I haven't shared a photo of Molly lately, so here's a silly one of her sitting on the stairs.  She perches her butt on one step and then her feet are on the one below.  Doesn't look one bit comfortable!  Daftie.



4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my gosh, that pic of Molly made me chuckle! I'd fall head first down the stairs if I tried something like that. Your Easter card is just perfect. That spring green color was true to the season, and I loved the addition of chunky glitter to the bunny tails. I need to remember that trick. I wouldn't mind a little chunky glitter on my tail, too, lol.

Sandra H said...

Oooh so is just so cute and your card is adorable x

MortiCraft said...

Sometimes it’s nice not to stamp and colour. I find myself going through phases where I just die cut my images and sentiments too. Lovely mixture of die cut and embossing folder. Thanks for playing along with Papercraft Challenges. X

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lynne :-) the little bunnies are super cute and I love the embossed background design, very pretty :-)

Love the pic of Molly too, how adorable is she!! 💗

Congratulations you have won the $25 gift certificate on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Please email us at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com to claim your voucher
Luv
Lols x x x