I used a Simon Says Stamp hearts die on my blue base ... I love how it looks but its a pain in the butt poking out all the little circles every time!
My image is from Eat Cake Graphics:
1016-J Main Squeeze
Coloured with watercolour pencils, fussy cut, and popped up on dimensionals. Paper pieced her dress.
My XO embossed bg on the white circle is an oldie Ellison mini folder.
- Creative Card Crew #91 - die cuts
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Layout from Retro Sketches #172
- My Time to Craft #299 - paper piecing
- 613 Avenue Create #132 - anything goes
- Sister Act #114 - anything goes