Tuesday 14 July 2015

Eat Cake Graphics - Huggable Thanks

I think this is one of my favourite stamps from Eat Cake Graphics, they're such a sweet trio!

Stamps used..
1148-J Hadley and Kitty give Buddy a big hug
8225-D Thanks (text)

Coloured with watercolour pencils.
My little tab is a Paper Smooches die, and then I embossed it with a little button folder that I haven't used for years.

This card is also posted over at A Sprinkling of Samples and Techniques blog, where you'll find lots more loveliness from Eat Cake Graphics :)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - furry friends
Cute Card Thursday #381 - ladies only
CRAFT #319 - thank you
Inky Chicks #53 - my furry friend
Stamping Sensations July - feature a creature

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I share your love for this stamp! Another great card, Jo x

Sarah said...

This really is so lovely Lynne. I love the look of these stamps and wish they were readily available xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do love that fab, fun image Lynne this card makes you feel happy, the papers are so lovely and summery, smashing card.
hugs
lorraine x

Virginia L. said...

Wow, what a super cute image! no wonder it's your favorite! GREAT layering and coloring! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Furry Friends” Challenge!

Patti J said...

Saw this on the Eat Cake Graphics, and loved it! Your cards just make me happy! Hugs...

Cheryl W. said...

That image is definitely one of the sweetest ever! Love your cheerful, bright colors to match the attitude of your cute little trio. Wonderful card!

Jackie said...

A delightful image and card :o)
Jackie xx

Lynne K said...

Lovely image! Love the colours too. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Babs said...

I love this image so cute and it made me smile, your card is absolutely fabulous...x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x