I've used my new floral stamp from Lili of the Valley and coloured with my watercolour pencils. It was dead easy to colour, just a touch of colour to the flower centres and then wash it out to the edges, then some darker highlights between the flowers in the deep shade. Looks fab, but so easy to achieve! I also added some Wink of Stella (of course!) to the green leaves and ribbon on the little pot.
- Layout from Cheerful Sketches July
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge July
- Clear it Out - purple theme and purple stash (purple gems)
- Fab n Funky #268 - flower delights
- PolkaDoodles #29 - 2 or more DPs