I still find very 'simple' CAS cards like this one difficult - I've the urge to add some doodled borders or some ink splatters ;)
These cute little owls are from Catsonappletrees - I added some clear gloss to their eyes and then some googly eyes to the bigger one. I also added some clear gloss to the kite, after covering it with my clear sparkle pen. Bling from Taylored Expressions. Sentiment from Eat Cake Graphics:
8151-D Happy Birthday (fun text)
- General layout based on Jenni's beautiful card over at Muse challenge #179
- Crafting When We Can #125 - things with wings
- Creatalicious #97 - black + white + 1 (pink)
Now, this little kitty card just makes me happy :) Isn't it great when a card turns out like you imagined it - doesn't happen to me very often!
My kitten, mouse and dream bubble are from MFT - coloured with watercolour pencils. I covered the 'dream' with several layers of my clear sparkle pen, so it's lovely and glittery. Background splattered with pink and grey, and then a few sequins/stars. Doodled border.
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - make for the border
- Pile it on #114 - make your own background
- Cats only #9 - furrything goes
- CASology #211 - dream
And finally .... a special request 18th card. I need to get me some more grown up teen type stamps - any I had in my stash involved birthday cakes or drink, and on this occasion they just weren't suitable.
Anyway, I've ended up using this girl from Saturated Canary - coloured with watercolour pencils and a few highlights in glitter added. She kinda looked like she was floating on a magic carpet, so I grounded her a bit, but it still doesn't look right. Ah well, it will have to do. Silver peel off letters from stash.
- Layout from Sketch Saturday #425
- Addicted to Stamps and More #207 - make your mark
- Sparkles challenge #83 - lots of layers
That's me done for the night! I've a busy day or two planned for the rest of my week off, and then some nice shopping for my holidays (as opposed to boring old food shopping!) - so you might get some peace and quiet from me ;)