I'm cracking on with making some sympathy cards for my stash. This first one uses this lovely Lili of the Valley hydrangea image - coloured with watercolour pencils and then I covered the flowers with my clear glitter pen.
- Layout flipped from the Sugar Pea mix it up Challenge #12
- The Craft Barn Alpha / dictionary challenge - H. I chose: hydrangea - noun - a shrub or climbing plant with rounded or flattened flowering heads of small florets, native to Asia and America.
- Allsorts #377 - fabulous florals
This card uses an older Whipper Snapper stamp. Again coloured with watercolour pencils and the purple flowers covered with my clear glitter pen.
My sentiment was a bit lost amongst the stems, so I outlined it with a white pen so it stood out more.
- Colour theme from Cupcake Inspirations #372
- Crafting When We Can #126 - dies and punches
- Word Art Wednesday #244 - anything goes