So this is one of those cards that looked better in my head, but it's warts and all on this blog! ;) It was an excuse really to play with my new MFT town die! I've no idea why it ended up purple - with that sentiment I'd intended to use blue cardstock. I think it would maybe have looked better with the darker purple on the base with the snip of lighter purple. Who knows!!
I'm very mean with stuff that I love - so my purple glitter card was a teeny snippet that got added as it all looked a bit boring!
Penny Black stamp. Clouds chalked in BG.
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - whatever the weather
- Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #321
- Addicted to Stamps and More #281 - anything goes
- Penny Black and More March - feature a creature
- As you like it - single or multiple layers - I rarely make single layer cards, mainly because my cardstock isn't the thickest and I think it warps quicker than one with a couple of layers to butch it up a bit. Plus I like to use my dies and add dimension with foam pads!