Saturday 17 March 2018

Bunnies Galore

Happy St Patrick's Day!  And what a cold cold day it's been, the odd flake or two of snow too.  Though I wasn't worried about going anywhere as we were glued to the Ireland/England rugby!!  I won't rub it in as to who won  :) but I'd say there'll be a few sore heads in the morning with the Grand Slam on top of St Patrick's Day!

I don't know anyone who sends St Patrick's Day cards in Ireland, so next batch for me is Easter.  And I reckon I'll be using my Mama Elephant bunnies for most of them!

For this one I inked up the BG and then fussy cut the bunny layer.  Gorgeous sparkly blue card for my sentiment.  Square dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs


For this one I used up some scraps of paper on my table and some of my gold glitter card; I'm not sure if these bunnies work in the circle or not.  Maybe I should have added an extra layer to the frame to make it stand out a bit.  I also added in some score lines to the blue layer to give it a wee bit of interest.  Unfortunately I don't do straight, and the ones at the bottom were waaaay off, so I moved my orange panel lower than I'd intended which left the bottom blue bit with no lines at all.


21 comments:

MagsB said...

Awwww, Lynne, those bunnies are adorable!! Happy St Patrick's Day!

love Mags B x

Cheryl W. said...

These are adorable cards! I love that crowd of bunnies. I think your orange card works perfectly. I have trouble making straight lines, too. I don't know what it is, but I just don't have it in me to create a straight line. In fact, I even have trouble backing up the car in a straight line. My DH makes fun of me for that. :)

Maike of Maikreations said...

This is such a cute set of cards! I saw the one with the circle spotlight in the gallery of "Creative with stamps". Love the different look you have achieved through your colouring on the bunny stamp! Thank you for sharing :o) Have a great Sunday and happy crafting, Maike

Sylwia-eR said...

How lovely, how sweet!Beautiful card!

Dotty Jo said...

Great cards, Lynne! The new librarians challenge is up... And it's bunnies! Jo x

brenda said...

A cute card for our 'Forest Friends' theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Sally H said...

A sweet creation for our woodland friends theme at stamping sensations. Thanks for joining us this month!

Maura said...

Adorable bunny cards, Lynne! Love the crowd of bunnies with all their cute little chicks and fun touches. Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp for our Monday Challenge, Easter/Spring Inspired! xx Maura

Patti said...

Awwwdorable bunnies my friend!! I love the way you showed them off so brilliantly : )

Hope your team won!

(((Hugs)))
Patti

Jane Willis said...

What gorgeous cards - I particularly like the way you've coloured the bunnies on the second one and I think that makes it stand out from the background perfectly
Jane

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are so cute and fun!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fantastic cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday.

Maria Valente said...

What an amazing creation! Thank you for playing along at Creative With Stamps.
Creative hugs
xx

Chris Dring said...

Two adorable cards! Love those bunnies!

Sarah said...

Fabby bunnies Lynne!! xx

Sheryl said...

Lovely fun cards.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

sweet art designs said...

I always love your cards. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Great cards, dear friend! Hope you're well...have been out of state since 2-26! Hugs...

Brenda said...

This is darling! This stamp is now on my wish list:). Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

So sorry that I am commenting after the challenge has ended. This is such a gorgeous make, absolutely delightful. Thanks for sharing with us at AYLI (don't forget there is a new challenge up now, Favourite Flower). Hugs xx

Dorlene Durham said...

What fun cards! Great bunch of bunnies! Thanks for joining the bunny challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS