Sunday 26 August 2018

Bunny love

It's been a yeucky damp old day today, definitely not a going out type of day!  I spent the morning clearing out cupboards (one of my favourite jobs, I love a good clear out!) and had a bit of crafty time this afternoon.
This one is inspired by Mandy's card, this week's featured stamper over at Splitcoaststampers.

I kept her bunny theme and added some pale pink sponging round the outside of my image but it doesn't really show up very well.
Image is an oldie from High Hopes, coloured with watercolour pencils, sparkle added to the bow, and gloss/glitter added to the flower and bitty hearts.

4 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Cute bunny! He looks very huggable. I especially love those big feet. Hope your weather takes a turn for the better. We finally got some rain - it was truly welcome as we had been hot and dry for weeks.

Ashwini Rao said...

Truly adorable and charming bunny! And your watercoloring is fantastic - gives it the feeling of some real fur! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

Sarah said...

I love this bunny...it's the cute feet!! xx

Sharon said...

what a cute card and rabbit. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT this week.x