Saturday 26 January 2019

Congrats x2

I've had no mojo recently and my stash is nearly empty of everything but girly Birthday cards, so I made myself sit down this evening, and this is what I came up with.  Its blowing a gale outside straight from the North Pole so its definitely a good evening for crafting, wouldn't want to be heading out that evening!  Though the North wind always seems to find his way through any nook and cranny in our house and loves to create a good draught - its not too often we have every window shut and every door closed!

I found this little car in a set I normally use for baby cards and thought it was time it saw ink.  I coloured it with my polychromo pencils and added clear gloss to the windows.  MFT DP and Town die.  For my sentiment I double mounted it on sparkly card and it ended up a bit sticky on the top, so covered it with clear gloss.



And here's a wee baby card using one of my 'go to' stamps from LOTV.  Coloured with watercolour pencils and sparkle added to his onesie and the triangles on the drum.

11 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, this little drummer is adorbs! What a great baby card! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards, Lynne! Always love to see your LOTV babies, Jo x

Cheryl W. said...

These cards are both fantastic. I especially love the purple one. Of course, that's my favorite color! I don't think your mojo went anywhere--it had just dozed off in the corner. It is super cold here, too. We're supposed to get a snowstorm tomorrow--6 to 8 inches of snow--so we're staying in and sitting by the fireplace tonight. My DH has a nice fire burning. Enjoy your weekend.

Diana Soling said...

Such a cute baby card. Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Such a sweet card, Lynne! Super job coloring the baby boy and his onsie!!! Thank you so much for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Krafty Kaylin said...

very wonderful baby card. and well colored. thanks for using our sketch at TSOT!

Jane Willis said...

Loving both your cards - thank you for sharing that sweet car card at Cardz 4 Guyz

Sarah said...

Two cuties!! Love the sweet purple car Lynne and that baby boy is adorable and the sentiment is fantastic. Stay warm xx

Helen said...

Love it - a very striking design.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

stampingvickisvisions said...

Love the image on your baby card, I have a cousin who is in high school but it seems he's always played the drums. Your cards are lovely, thanks for joining us at Try Stamping on Tuesday.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Both of your cards are fantastic, Lynne, and the baby boy card is so precious! Love your coloring on it! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.