Sunday 13 January 2019

Thank You Roses

I had a bit of a lazy old day today, and part of it was watching some videos on YouTube about how to colour roses with polychromos.  I'd bought this stamp recently from Clearly Besotted and figured it needed inking.

Of course I decided to colour it in a shade that I don't have any matching DP or card!  My card didn't look 'finished' so I added these little semicircles in the same colour and it seems to have pulled it together a bit.  I also added some sparkle to the roses. Still wouldn't be my favourite card of all time though!

5 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

I really like your splatters and your little semi-circles. I think it's a beautiful card that will be much appreciated.

Sarah said...

Fab colouring Lynne, such a beautiful stamp too and those semi circles balance the pink brilliantly xx

*Vicki* said...

What a gorgeous card and those flowers are so beautifully colored too!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely work, Thank you for Joining us at Get Creative Challenges and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT

Irene said...

I love your roses...sweet card.
Thank you for joining us at Get Creative Challenge!
Irene DT