Sunday 30 June 2019

Falalalala

Ack I've no mojo at the minute, back to that scary blank card mindset and what to do with it!!  I reckon it's our weather ... we'd some 'summer' last week and it was just too nice to be sitting crafting.  Though we were back to thunderstorms and hailstones yesterday so normal service is resumed haha.  Anyway, my card stash is reasonably healthy for a change so I've gone for Christmas today.

This cutie is from Stamping Bella - coloured with polychromos.  I glossed up his nose, added glitter to his bauble and went over his song sheet with my glitter pen, so it's lovely and sparkly.  Paper Smooches snowflake dies; can't remember the make of the sentiment.

6 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Such a sweet Christmas card. I always love the little extras you add, like the small bit of sparkly gray glitter paper and the snowflakes. They make all the difference.

Patti J said...

I'm so smitten with cute snowmen! Your card is adorable, especially that glossy nose! I cannot imagine you ever NOT having mojo! You're so creative! Thanks for the snowy smiles! Hugs...

coldwaters2 said...

Love, love, love this cutie festive card Lynne brilliant image
hugs
lorraine x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Lynne. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Sarah said...

I love this girly Christmas card Lynne. What a sweet snowman, beautifully coloured too xx

Greta said...

What a darling image & love the colors you've used! So glad you joined the Christmas Kickstart Challenge--Greta, Guest Elf