Monday 9 December 2019

Birthday Kitty

Typical, I've plenty of mojo and I've just done the unhead of .... I've run out of card!!! Emergency visit to the craft store tomorrow!

This card is another one for my Aunt's gift pack, I reckon this would be headed to her Great Nephew.  It wasn't the stamp I intended to use, but of course the one I had in mind is nowhere to be found.  So good old Penny Black to the rescue.  I've coloured my kitty with polychromos, adding sparkle to the balloon and the dots on his shorts, and glitter to the balloon ribbon.

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Love this card. That PB kitty is so funny with his over-sized polka-dot shorts. BTW, I received your Christmas card today. I LOVE it SO MUCH! Your coloring on it is just awesome, and I love the paper and the image (little elf) you used, too. Thank you so very much. I haven't gotten my cards mailed yet, but I will soon.

Sarah said...

What a fab card Lynne, great stamp, love those mahoosive boxers!! xx

Jane said...

How adorable is that kitty! Love ypurccolours and card design too. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

R's Rue said...

So sweet.

Nananas said...

Such a cute kitty and beautifully colored! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!