Saturday 21 December 2019

Mum's birthday card

 Well the 25th is approaching at double quick time ... I still haven't finished my Christmas cards, Greg's always ends up being the last one I make.  Hopefully I'll get to it tomorrow and then I only have a wee Christmas pressie to finish making and I'm done!   I escaped work on Friday and that's us till the 2nd, so it will be a nice long break that I'm more than ready for!

I bought this beautiful fuschia stamp from Clearly Besotted to use on Mum's birthday card as she has a few different fuschias growing in her garden in the summer and they are so pretty.  I LOVE how this turned out!

Coloured with polychromos with sparkle added to the purple petals and some clear, pink and purple bling to finish.

9 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I love this card, too, Lynne! That fuchsia is just so pretty. Happy birthday to your Mum! I've just got a couple of gifts to wrap and then I'm done. I was even able to deliver cookie baskets to the neighbors today. Merry Christmas to you!

brenda said...

A pretty CAS creation with the lovely Fuchsia, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and Penny Black and More challenges. Wishing you a lovely Christmas Season.

B x

Sarah said...

OOh, this is gorgeous Lynne, perfect colouring and fabulous design. Wishing you a peaceful Christmas and enjoy your break xx

Kathleen said...

A really super CAS card with a gorgeous image (fuchsia are my favourite flowers) Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Karen Dunbrook said...

pretty, fresh looking card.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.
:) Karen

Linby said...

This is so pretty, beautifully done. It reminds me I have this set too!
Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Linby said...

Thanks for joining in at Penny Black & More challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Nancy said...

Your colouring is fabulous ! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

Deidre said...

I love the color combo of pink and purple. And shimmer is totally my thing :) You did amazing on the coloring and shading to provide some depth. Thanks for joining us at CASology!