Sunday 19 January 2020

Two old oldies!

Sunday evening already, how'd that happen so quickly!  Time definitely goes quicker at the weekend!

I've two real oldies this evening - the date on this Whipper Snapper kitty stamp was 2008 so it's lasting well!  Coloured with polychromos and popped up on foam pads. Clear gloss added to his nose and thermometer.

And this stamp from Anita's is even older with a date stamp on it of 2002!  I think it was maybe one of the first Christmas stamps I ever bought and I still ink it up now and then.  He comes with a load of stars round him but I masked them off and then inked up my sky.  I hadn't intended to add so many stars but I made a bit of a hash inking the sky and needed to take the focus off it!  

8 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Two more cuties to cheer people up. I like the colorful banners on the first card - with those two little staples that add some interest. Your starry sky on the second card looks just fine. Not sure there was a real need to take focus off it. The weekends really do fly by--even when you're retired like me!

Jane said...

Super cute and adorable, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Stempelomi said...

so lovely!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

Sarah said...

These are fantastic Lynne, I love that cute puss and the polar bear is a cheeky looking fella and I think the stars look great!! xx

Joy Dsouza said...

Such an adorable card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
- Joy

Inkyfingers said...

What an adorable image and you created such a lovely Christmas scene for him to sit in!
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Dorte said...

Such a cute winter scene you have created, Lynne. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope we see you back again next month!
Dorte

Quillish said...

Such cute cards! Your polar bear is a darling, I love the stars too, though I think your sky was beautifully blended before it too. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, with this one layer wonder, hugs ~ Ishani