Sunday 29 March 2020

Getting ready for Easter

Evening folks, hope you're all fit and well.  Strange times we're living in, and definitely not an experience we'll be looking to have again!  I guess I'm lucky that I'm able to work from home - it's such a strange experience working away in the spare bedroom in my slippers and comfy joggers!

I've had zero mojo but figure we're in this for the long haul, so I've been making myself colour in the evenings and got down to putting some of them together today.
This first one looks so much better in real life!  These little Stamping Bella stamps are the ones I'll be using for this year's Easter cards.  Coloured with polychromos and glitter added to the lighter stripe on the egg.  The greeting is also cut in sparkly card.



And here's the same wee cutie, I think I might draw in a bit of grass or something to ground her a bit.  The dazzle at the top is a little silver heart that objected to the camera.   I've no idea where my 'Happy Easter' stamp is, so I'll be using this die cut for the time being.  Doubtless it will turn up after Easter ;)


5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your cards are so cute! I love that image and the way you've colored them. The stenciled rays that radiate from the image on the first card are great. I worked from home for four years and loved it. I did put a piece of opaque tape over my computer camera in case there was an unexpected video call and I needed time to put on some business clothes. LOL

Karren said...

Super-cute cards and such wonderful coloring! I'm also working from home and my work stuff is all set up in my craft room - very tempting :) Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Chris said...

Such a cute stamp! Love the way you've highlighted it with the subtle stencilled background Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Sarah said...

These are wonderful Lynne, she is such a sweetie and you have done a fab job of making her look so different on those cards. Just remember to put your heels back on for work when this is all over!! Keep well xx

Kath said...

Fabulous cards and I love the cute stamp you've used.
Kath x