Thursday 9 April 2020

Spring tulips

Evening folks, hope you're all fit and well.  I've a few days off work now for Easter, so will be closing the office (bedroom) door and trying to switch off.  I've only to check in briefly on Saturday and Sunday, and the rest of my time is my own till Wednesday.    Top of my To Do list is tackling the weeds in the garden and maybe powerhosing the drive, so hopefully the weather will co-operate.

I've spent the last few evenings in front of the telly colouring this gorgeous Penny Black stamp, it's one of my very oldest stamps and still gets inked.  It was definitely a good purchase!  My own tulips still have a bit of growing, they'll be another week or two yet.

Coloured with polychromos and clear bling added, plus a little bit of orange bling in the middle of that ribbon on the pot.  My lovely ombre DP was a recentish purchase from the Range, before the world closed down that is!

9 comments:

Joyce said...

What a beautiful card. Those flowers are wonderful and beautifully colored, like a fresh breath of spring. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty card! I love all the Eastery colors that you chose for them. My own tulips are out of the ground, but nowhere near blossoming yet. The bunnies will probably get them as soon as the buds form. They must be delicious because those bunnies just can't resist them.

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Lynne, I love the sugared almond colours of those tulips, perfectly coloured, as usual. Glad to hear the office is shut for Easter!! Stay safe xx

Ellibelle said...

It's such a pretty stamp and so beautifully colored too! Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Penny Black and More challenge!

brenda said...

A very pretty floral image Lynne and coloured beautifully, thank you so much for joining in with our current themes at Allsorts and Penny Black and More challenges.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous spring flowers. Beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts,
and at Penny Black and more;-))m

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, dear friend! Love this stamp!!!

Gerrina said...

Real springflowers and so many beautiful ones! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!