Monday 15 February 2021

Greg's Valentine's card


 Hi all, hope you had a good St Valentine's Day yesterday and that you got well and truly spoiled... and if you didn't I hope you spoiled yourself!!   I've no complaints as I got lovely flowers and choccies and a lovely meal made, but still managed to treat myself to some new Colorado Crafts stamps 😉

This was Greg's card, as usual not a lovely dovey one!   My critters are from an older MFT set and the greenery from various flower dies.  I've used 2 stencils on my background but it doesn't show well in my pic - a sunburst stencil and a waves one too - and then added some blue splatters for good measure!   I love how it turned out 😃

8 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Super cute card! Are you the narwhal?

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Great addition of the sunburst shining down from the water's surface. I love scene cards and this is a cute peek into what may be happening under the sea!

Totally adorable valentine card. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our All You Need is Love challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Sarah said...

You did well girl!! I had a box of Malteser Truffles...oh how I love them!! What a fabulous card this is and the sentiment is lovely xx

coldwaters2 said...

I love your card Lynne great images and card design bet your hubby loved it, so glad to hear that you were spoilt, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

Dotty Jo said...

What a fun card! Bet Greg loved this. My card for Andy was the one I entered in Di's challenge, Jo x

Patti J said...

Well. If you ever cross an ocean, I hope you find your way to St. Louis area! What a sweet card! Our youngest grandson turns 3 the 27th. He would love this! Cuteness, m friend - thanks for sharing!

Treva said...

Love your card, so cute and great sentiment!

Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our All You Need is Love challenge.

Treva
https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

Lynne said...

A fabulous stencil for your background and I love your super cute whales. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT