Friday 5 March 2021

Bunnies and zebras!

 Hi All  😁 I'm celebrating the return of my mojo with not one but two cards this evening!  I've been mostly CASEing other folks cards this past few weeks so it's nice to have a bit of my own spark for a change! 



This bunny card was inspired by this week's brilliant challenge pic over at Inspired By (I'd love one of those blankets!)   I doodled in some stripes and various marks on the bunnies and added gloss to yer man's specs and glitter to a few of the coloured bits.  I've never thought of doodling on this image before but I think I'd definitely do it again!

(Mama Elephant stamp; Paper Smooches sentiment)

Also for Cut It Up #220 - black and white and a pop of colour (though my next card would also do for it too!)



Some evenings when there's nothing on telly I just get comfy on the sofa and colour away.  This little guy was done during Marcella which really did my head my head in so I was glad to have this to distract me! It makes me so cross that so many of the TV programmes set in Northern Ireland depict us all as total nutters!  

(Whipper Snapper stamp; Elizabeth Craft Designs stencil; sentiment die unknown)

Time Out #182 - 7th birthday celebration

Addicted to Stamps #400 - dies and stencils 

Word Art Wednesday #481-482 - anything goes 



13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I do hope others who say they don't have cat stamps, or they aren't 'cat people' will see the fabulous card you've made without ONE cat, Lynne!!!
This is what I call ingenuity - and absolutely adorable! I had a whole bunch of doodling fun with my card, too!
Thanks so much for bringing your fun bunny gang over to IB!!
=]

Cheryl W said...

These cards are so stinkin' cute! I LOVE them. Your doodlings on the first card really make it more interesting and fun. You definitely should do more of that. The spunky little zebra on the second card is a cutie patootie, too. The poor little guy looks afraid of heights. I hope he lands safely!! So glad your mojo has returned. It's always fun to see what you and Mr. Mojo come up with.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Two fabulous cards, Lynne! I love the coloring on both, and the images are super cute! So glad you got your mojo back.

Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our Black & White + a Pop of Color challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

New Creations said...

Both cards are stunning! Love the doodling on the first one.
But I adore your cute Zebra card with a pop of pink with subtle background!
Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
DT Vinita

Danni Reid said...

This is ingenuity at its best! You interpreted the photo challenge so perfectly without using a cat stamp! This is so inspiring, thank you for sharing with us @ IB this week!

Vicky Hayes said...

Blimey Lynne, your mojo came back with a bang didn't it! I am blown away by your creativity on the first card. The doodling is just stunning and I love the little touches of colour. I knew the minute I saw it which challenge it was for too! The second card is pretty amazing too! I love the stencilled background with the words acting like rain and it's perfectly coloured. You made me laugh with your comment about TV programmes depicting NI people as nutters - I haven't watched Marcella but I don't think I'll be bothering LOL. Vicky x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne glad you found your mojo they are little devils aren't they, why do they keep disappearing, lol. Lynne these two cards are fantastic, they are cute, funny and full of delight, well done.
hugs
lorraine x

laurie said...

Such cute cards!! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG...how fun is this...this bunny image is just perfect! So glad you decided to play along! This is a definitely a perfect take on this weeks inspiration photo...bunny style :) !!!

Jill V said...

Your bunny card is so sweet - I love how you kept the colouring simple and added a few sparkly highlights as well. Great card - thanks so much for celebrating with us at TIME OUT! Jill

Cindy Beach said...

Oh my word, these bunnies sure LOOKed like cats to me! Until I looked a bit closer and my jaw dropped at your clever creativity! The cutest ever! I love everything about your card - all the doodles added, the pops of color, and the stitched panels. An amazing mojo-filled take on our challenge. Thanks for inspiring us!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards, Lynne! I see the bunnies has gained you another win! Big hugs, Jo x

dmbennett said...

Beautiful cards!! Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Dawn DT