Wednesday 30 June 2021

Strongman Birthday

 Hi all!  Can you believe that tomorrow begins July, this year has flown in!  I have a wee quickie card this evening with an old MFT set and a sentiment I'd diecut an age ago and never used...


I added a faint bit of stencilling to the BG and then cut this little strip of stars with a die from Simply Graphic.  Strongman dude popped up on foam pads.  Since taking the pic, I've added glitter to his 'tache and gloss to the weights.

CASology #392 - strength

Simon Says Stamp Monday - red, white, blue

Make My Monday #151 - cats or dogs (.... at least I think this dude is a cat!?)




7 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous fun card with a great image and layout,thank you for joining in at MMM

coldwaters2 said...

This made me smile Lynn what a cute fun image love the dies you have used and the big sentiment a super make
hugs
lorraine x

Cheryl W said...

Your little weight lifter dude is so cute. I can imagine he's even cuter with gloss on his weights! Super masculine card!

Maria Valente said...

Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge xx

Sarah said...

I know...July, it only seems like last month I took down the Christmas tree!! Love this card Lynne, the stencilling looks great xx

Nancy said...

So fun! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous card x