Sunday 4 July 2021

Silly Elf

 Hi all!  Happy Sunday! I see there are some mad thunder showers about the country, but none with us ... yet anyway! 

I've been on the lookout for stamps for this year's Christmas cards, and decided on this sELFie set from MFT


There's 6 different images in this set, so you'll definitely be seeing more of these in the coming months, especially as I now have a total of one card in my Xmas stash!

My lovely DP is from Catherine Pooler which I haven't tried before but I'd definitely recommend as it's lovely quality.


Layout from MFT Wednesday sketch #548

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes

Christmas with the Cuties #50 - Christmas cuties


7 comments:

Liz said...

Love your card, Lynne. What a cute elf! xx

Cheryl W said...

This is such a fab Christmas card! I love your little elf and the DP and colors you chose. I'm looking forward to seeing more cards from this stamp set.

coldwaters2 said...

What a fabulous fun festive card Lynne love that cute Elf also the lovely papers a super make
hugs
lorraine x

Paola Papili said...

Love it!!

Sarah said...

I love that set so keep them coming Lynne!! He is such a cheeky chap and the paper looks fabulous, not sure how I have missed that brand!! xx

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! That elf makes me smile out loud! Hope you are staying healthy. Sorry I’ve been MIA. More on my plate lately than it wants to hold! Thanks for sharing!

Sandra H said...

Oh so cool lovely card