Saturday 18 September 2021

Birthday Bear

 Hi all!  Just a quickie post from me tonight ... I've my PJs on, crisps by my side and a cuppa brewing ...ready for the start of Strictly ... That's my Saturday sorted for the next few months 😉

I've a wee Penny Black card this evening - I'm an absolute sucker for a cute stamp so theirs is always a favourite.  Coloured with polychromos and sparkle added to his bauble and the ribbon; sentiment heat embossed



Penny Black Saturday September challenge - anything goes, optional embossing

Layout from CAS on Friday #214

Allsorts #642 - any real creature

Your Next Stamp #168 - Party on



9 comments:

brenda said...

You sounded well set for Strictly, they look like a fun collection this year.

Great card with the PB Bear, many thanks for joining in with our 'Animals and Creatures' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Kerry Parkinson said...

Your sweet birthday bear is so cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

Ina ( Frysk Famke ) said...

Very cute card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday.

Greetz Ina

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne what a cutie bear great colouring and super papers I love it thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
hugs
lorraine x

Cheryl W said...

I had to do a little searching online to find out what kind of show "Strictly" is. I can remember watching "Arthur Murray's Dance Party" on TV when I was a young girl, and I've loved watching dancing ever since. Your evening sounds perfect to me! I love your card. That bear is just too cute--I want to give him a big hug.

Patti J said...

This bear is adorable! What a card full of sweetness! Thanks so much for making me want to get my pencils out and color!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a cute image and fabulous CAS card design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week for our Animals and Creatures theme.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Cute and fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Dotty Jo said...

Just love this bear! Is this from Penny Black... Have you just enabled me again??? Jo x