Sunday 12 September 2021

Rainbow Warrior

 HI all!  Sunday evening already, how quickly the weeks whip in.  I can hardly believe how quickly the evenings are darkening, I don't think I'm ready to see them yet!!  We had a good dry weekend so got out to get the weeds tackled before the weather changes, lawn moved and summer baskets emptied, so we're looking nice and tidy at the minute.

Anyway I've a wee fun card this eve, I love to colour this dude from Tracey Hey.  I've popped his head up on foam pads and added some highlights of gloss and glitter.  I've also used some gold lines from my neverending sticker stash and the top coloured panels are from my scraps pile.



 Layout and rainbow theme from Inspired By #186

Time Out#196 - Brave

Pixies Snippets Playground challenge #411 - it's a Ruby's Memory challenge and there's a fab prize up for grabs which is perfect for your Halloween cards.  It's easy to play along, just use up some of your scrap papers and join in the fun! 😃

Simon Says Stamp Monday- Stamp it

9 comments:

Gerrina said...

I love that this text works so good with that cute and funny lion! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Cheryl W said...

Your rainbow lion is so adorable, and the sentiment is so encouraging. I LOVE this card!

I mowed the lawn this weekend, too, but I still need to tackle a few weeds. Will get that done tomorrow. There's always outside work to do, isn't there?

Sarn said...

The Tracey Hey lion is so cute. Love all the rainbow colours of your card.

There’s mischief to be had up in the Snippets Playground treehouse, so come and join in the fun.

Hugs, Snippets Prefect (helping Miss Di out with commenting) x

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Lynne,
your little lion is just adorable! Love this cutie from Tracey!
Greetings from Wiebke

Sandra H said...

Ooh this is just so petty x

Joyce said...

This is so very cute. Love your colors, too. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Di said...

Oh this is SUCH fun Lynne! Lovely snippets card. After this challenge we'll have raised £150 from Plymates' kind gifts transformed into cash and donated - how cool is that. Plus, no sign for a good while of it stopping - just the other day I got a marvellous parcel from Darnell which will cover more than a couple of Ruby's Memory Challenges. It cost her an eye watering amount to post - I almost fainted on the spot - which would have meant having to use the inflatable cushion to get me back upright! Grin. Your little lady Ruby is still helping her rescue charity from over the Rainbow Bridge, God love her.

BTW. I'm hot on SaRn's heels - she's helping me to get back on my feet, if only to go and see what she's up to. Little minx, but lovely with it of course! Some friends really do turn out to be absolute treasures when the chips are down.

Hugs

Di xx

Danni Reid said...

This is so pretty and I really like your interpretation of the sketch using these fun colors and wonderful focal! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week~

Jeanne H said...

What an adorable card! Congrats on the shout out on Di's Snippets page.