Wednesday 6 October 2021

Guest Designing at Christmas Kickstart

 Hi All!  I'm delighted to be guest designer over at Christmas Kickstart, run by my fabulous blogging buddy Jo!  This month's challenge is ...

Hahaha!  Or if you're not lucky enough to have a Greg 😉 you can ...

I know it's traditional for me to be sitting on Christmas Eve doing my usual panic-make for his nibs so it will be nice to look forward to a wee Bailey's and chilling out instead.  I hope you'll play along - Jo always has some nice goodies up for grabs too!  

So for Greg's card I have used this cutie from MFT along with an oldie die from Lil' Inker that I normally struggle to use.  (The black hearts to the side are actually silver)



6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card for your gorgeous Greg! Thanks so much for making a return visit, Jo x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Patti J said...

Very pretty die, Lynne, and such a sweet image! Love the design, dear friend - congratulations on your guest designer spot! They’re lucky to have you!

Cheryl W said...

Well, now, maybe you should have included a photo of Gorgeous Greg!! We could all use a little eye candy. he he I think he'll love the card. That pup is just so cute. Speaking of pups, his nibs in this household has informed me that we're getting a dog next June 30 (his retirement date). Should be fun to have a furry friend in the house again.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynn what a sweet image a brilliant festive make a big congratulations on your GDT well deserved
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne, love the spots!! Hope you are doing okay xx