Sunday 6 March 2022

Guest designing for Stamping Sensations

 I'm delighted to be Guest Designer over at Stamping Sensations and the theme for March is "Spring".  Hope you'll play along - there's a fab prize pack up for grabs too!

It's also the final Ruby's Memory Challenge over at Snippets Playground, so I hope you can play along there too!  When Di started this challenge back in February last year it was just over a month from when our beloved Ruby died when we were still so so sad, and it felt like a huge hug from Di and the entire crafting community.  There has been an amazing amount of prizes gifted and Di has donated a fabulous amount of ££ to the USPCA.  So a massive THANK YOU to everyone.  We now have Molly to entertain us and keep us busy, but there will never ever be another wee dog like Ruby xx. (the snippet on my card is the tab in the corner. It looked like it needed a wee something and a leftover scrap of purple was just it!)

I've used this sweet Easter set from Lil' Inker which I LOVE - the font of that sentiment just makes me happy.  That little bunny looks so pleased with himself to have a basket full of choccy eggs AND a big sparkly carrot!  This card's for my Mum, but I'm making a few other variations of it for friends and family... so that's a lot of colouring and a LOT of fussy cutting! 

Addicted to Stamps #424 - any occasion

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - add a die cut

Crafty Calendar March - spots/stripes or Easter

12 comments:

brenda said...

The scene you have built up is a delight Lynn and the whole card has such a light and happy feel to it. I am so pleased you joined us as our Guest Designer this month at Stamping Sensations, thank you so much.

B x

Aquarius said...

This is a super Easter card - certainly made me smile. Great colouring and fussy cutting too

Sandra H said...

This is a lovely card xx

Vee Cassidy said...

So delighted to see your lovely work as Guest Designer, Lynn. Vee xx

Sarn said...

Congrats on being Guest Designer at Stamping Sensations.
That's a really cute scene on your Easter card Lynne.

Di is a superstar isn't she? (Rhetorical question!). Glad you have little Miss Molly to keep you company now. xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Lynne - you are so patient with all that fussy cutting. I must try and play in this last Ruby challenge over at Di's. It was such a kind thing to do, wasn't it. I'm glad Miss Molly is keeping you entertained - she looks like such a sweet little character, Jo x

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful Easter card. I love the scene you've created, but, my goodness, what a lot of work. That fussy-cutting is not for the faint of heart. I'm not very good at it, so I try to use dies whenever I can. I've been busy making Easter cards, too, and hope to share some soon on my blog. I will check out the final post for Ruby's Memory Challenge. Maybe I can come up with something to enter--if my Mojo is willing to give some input!

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous little scene Lynne xx

Liz said...

Super card, I love the sweet scene you've created. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Di said...

What a sweet card Lynne - you must have the patience of a saint to do all that fussy cutting! It's been an honour to help raise funds for USPCA - I loved Ruby dearly from afar as you know. And she was partly responsible for my longing for us to finally have a dog after so many years without one. Miss Milly has brought joy and laughter again to you and Greg I'm sure. She probably had strict orders from Ruby!

Hugs

Di xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne what a gorgeous, cute and totally delightful Easter card I adore the scene and of course that fab Bunny
hugs
lorraine x

Patti J said...

What a wonderful card - makes me so happy! Congrats on your guest spot - they are SO lucky to have you! Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing!