Saturday 26 March 2022

Happy Mother's Day

 Hi all, and Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow to all you Mums out there!  I'm sharing my Mum's card this evening.  I've used my new Penny Black daisies, it's a bigger stamp than I was expecting (no I didn't read the dimensions when I was ordering LOL), but it works well enough in this DL size.  My new PB butterfly dies also made a surprise appearance after I managed to get a dirty smudge on my sentiment 😜

I should have taken a photo of my own pot of daisies, I'd forgotten I had some mini daffodils planted in the same pot, but they look amazing popping through the daisies!  We've had such a lovely spell of sunny spring weather, though there's talk of it getting cold during the week and a chance of snow! Hopefully it's just the weathermen getting over excited again!



 Penny Black Saturday March - anything goes, option bright colours 

Layout inspired by the sketch at Try Stamping on Tuesday #548

Word Art Wednesday #535/536 - anything goes 

Cut It Up #248 - spring project 



Pupdate..

Miss Molly has been back at the groomers after her puppy introduction a couple of weeks ago.  I'm not entirely sure how well behaved she was, but she came back lovely and clean and tidy, and oh my goodness her fur is soooo soft!  

10 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

We've all smudged a card or two. You're lucky that the smudge was in the perfect spot for a butterfly to land! It looks right at home there and makes a nice triangle with the other two. The card turned out really pretty. I love those daisies!

Thanks for sharing your Spring project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Cheryl W said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the spring green at the top--it adds such a summer feel to the whole scene. The daisies are gorgeous, and your butterflies (all three of them) add a little movement and life. I'm sure this card will be much appreciated.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card lovely card and adorable floral arrangements x

Heather said...

Lynne, these daisies are wonderful - now I know where the saying comes from "fresh as a daisy" because that's this sweet card to a T! I like the pretty green header - great save! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!

New Creations said...

Such a refreshing one in summery colors! Love the pretty daises and the touch of a green cloud!
Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
DT Vinita

Sarah said...

That's a beautiful card Lynne and the butterfly covers the smudge brilliantly!! Molly looks very pretty after her trim and clearly loves her ball!! We are expecting snow/sleet here too on Thursday...we shall see!! xx

Dena J said...

Such a fantastic daisy image! I love it and the bright spots of color. The butterflies are more than a brilliant save as they continue the marvelous movement of the stems. Thank you for sharing this charming card at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Donna Scholz said...

Lynne, what a lovely Spring card! Trees and flowers are suddenly blooming here in Idaho, too. A wonderful time of year! Thank you for sharing your card and an update on Molly with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Denise Willerton said...

I adore this card Lynne ~ Daisy's are a favourite in my garden and on your creation...perfection!!! I love the Green Cardstock cloud die cut at the top as well ~ thank you for joining us at TSOT ~ please do come back!!! Denise

foleysfriend said...

What a lovely slimline card. I like you color choice and the spring-like feel to your card. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

sue n.