Sunday 24 April 2022

A biongy bunny!

 Hi all! Sunday evening already, my week off work just flew in!  I managed to hurt my shoulder (on the mend) so it kinda scuppered my To Do List, but sure there was nothing there that wouldn't wait for another day!  We put our days in rightly, we've been blessed with lots of dry sunny weather all week so we'd lots of wee trips out and about.  This week is a short one too as I've Friday booked off to go to Garden Show Ireland, so hopefully the good weather holds!

I recently rediscovered some boingy spring wobble things in my stash so used one on this old bunny from The Cats Pyjamas - I think I bought this stamp back in 2011 and it's been many years since it last saw ink, bad me! 



I added clear gloss to the silver bits on the plane and sparkle to the blue highlights.  Striped DP from MFT.  It needed a wee something to finish it and after a LOT of faffing I added 2 little strips of leftover black card and I think that's it finished now!  Though I'm not overly happy with my colouring on his ears so I might see if I can do something with them!


Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch #590

Papercraft Challenge #81 - farm animals

Fab'n Funky #549 - feature a creature

Snippets Playground #426 

7 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I think your card looks pretty darn perfect! That image is so fun. Love that big-eared rabbit. When the weather cooperates with days off work, it makes the time off all the nicer. Hope your shoulder is good as new very soon.

Bernadet said...

I saw your card by an challenge and had to come by to say I love this card Lynne!
The digi is just awesome!!

Sarn said...

Adorable bunny card. Great bunny stamp and super snippet background too. The wobble boingy thing is the icing on the cake!!

Thanks for submitting homework to the Snippets Playground- now come up to the treehouse for some hot buttered crumpets! Xxx

Becky said...

Adorable card.

Sandra H said...

So adorable x

Di said...

Really cute card and, as ever, perfectly composed and made. LOVE the bunny image - marvellous. Please don't laugh - I thought his ears were truly, honestly, something like a double parachute!

Hugs

Di
xx

Sarah said...

What a super duper card Lynne. That TCP bunny is one of my favourites and I have many. Did you know that some are available as digis on the website?! xx