Sunday 10 April 2022

Sympathy Daisies

 Hi all!  Urgh Sunday evening already. How do the weekends go so fast!  It's a nice short week though as we get Good Friday off work, and Easter Monday and Tuesday too.  So I just had to treat myself to the rest of next week off, it would have been a shame not to 😜. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we'll get a wee day or two out somewhere.

Anyway I've a wee sympathy card this evening, which I have to confess turned out nothing like I'd imagined!  I've used my Penny Black daisies again (sparkle added to the flower centres), Penny Black butterfly die and this pretty DP from an MFT Christmas pack.


Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch #588

Floral/daisies/blue theme from the mood board over at Sweet Stampin

Penny Black Saturday April - anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #537/538 - anything goes 

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful

Chris said...

Beatiful design and image, great use of your sketch, thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight.
Chris
x

Sarah said...

Love the pretty blue and white with the black sentiment banner Lynne and what a versatile stamp those daisies are!! I do love short weeks and like you have booked the remainder of next week too!! xx

Liz said...

Beautiful sympathy card, Lynne. I love the layout of your design. xx

Patti J said...

Wow! So pretty, my friend! It will be comforting to one in need. You always do such lovely work! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

This is really lovely, Lynne. I like how you placed your daisies so that they peek around the DSP. The sparkly centers were a nice touch, too. You're so creative!