Sunday 17 April 2022

Happy Easter!

 Hi all, and a very Happy Easter to you!  It was so nice to be able to spend it with some of the family and enjoy a beautiful dinner, especially when you think of the restrictions of the last few years and awful events around the world.  It was a dark damp old day here, hopefully the weather smartens up a bit as I treated myself to the week off work.  I've a few jobs planned but we'll see how that goes 😉

So here's the Easter cards I sent, not very dissimilar to the one I made for Mum a few weeks ago.  This time I stencilled in the grass and clouds, I need to learn to be braver with my stencilling and go a bit heavier on the colour!  I think I made 7 or 8 of these so that was a lot of fussy cutting!!!


And a wee close-up of that cute bunny...


And of course there was plenty of clear gloss and glitter added!


Sweet Stampers #67 - Easter / Spring

Cut It Up #249 - Easter +/or create your own background

As You Like It - floral or cute - I love my floral stamps but looking through my stamp collection I can 100% say I'm definitely in the 'cute' camp! 

Word Art Wednesday #539/540 - anything goes

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable Easter cards, Lynne! Your stencilling looks fab and your colouring is great. And you managed to photograph the sparkle too! Jo x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

You did a great job with your background to make a completely adorable scene card. I love the font on your sentiment, too.

Thanks for sharing your Easter/Create Your Own Background project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Sarah said...

Super Easter cards Lynne and I genuinely thought that you had the matching dies for those stamped images...what perfect fussy cutting!! Great to see you sharing with us at AYLI xx

Sandra H said...

This is one gorgeous card x

Chrissy said...

So very cute,fabulous Easter card..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gail said...

Fun Easter card! Thank you for dropping off your art at WAW - best wishes in the draw - blessings - John 3:16

Cheryl W said...

That is definitely a lot of fussy cutting! Your hand must have been a little sore when you finished. Your cards are super cute, and I'm sure your friends/family loved receiving them. We had a cold and damp Easter, too, but it was fun to have my daughter and her family (3 kids and a big dog) stay at our house. She's a wonderful help in the kitchen and the grandkids are fabulous! Love them to bits!

Heike said...

Was für eine wundervolle Szene. Sehr schön gemacht. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers und viel Glück für die Verlosung.

Heike