Monday 25 July 2022

Jelly and cupcakes

 Hi all!  Well, I'm not sure what is going on with blogger???  Apparently my blog has been giving some folk a security warning and today I've had about a dozen emails from Blogger saying they've deleted some of my posts which either contravene their guidelines or have malware issues!! They're all from 2011/2012 (so far).  Anyone else getting these?  I don't know if I should be concerned or not, or if there's something I can do on my side to sort it out!   I did run a scan and it came up with no malware issues, maybe it's something in a challenge link?  And some folk who have been leaving comments on my blog for years are now slipping into my spam folder.  Urgh, too much for a Monday brain 😉

Anyway here's my other new stamp from LOTV - I see they have a new release (including actual stamps) for Christmas, so that could be slightly dangerous to my bank account LOL.  My little heart border is from Creative Depot.  Coloured with polychromos and glitter added to the icing and clear gloss to the jelly & cherries.  


Word Art Wednesday #553/554 - anything goes 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - for a child 

Addicted to Stamps #434 - any occasion 


8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a cute image - not seen that one before. Lovely as always, Lynne, Jo x

Patti J said...

Your card is super sweet! Love the darling image, and as always, your design is perfect. Haven’t had any issues ‘yet’ with blogger. Probably a title or link that they don’t like. Sigh…I’m about ready to change to another blog format, but at nearly 70, I hate to take that on. I’ll try to hang in and see what happens with blogger. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card Lynne, a gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and the panel down the side with the dinky hearts is such a lovely touch!! Blogger is being a b*gger!! Comments have been a real problem for me, leaving at some blogs and receiving them on my own. It's intermittent but a darn nuisance. I have just domment to Darnell that I reckon there is a conspiracy to stop us using this platform in favour of others!! I like blogging and reading about others' crafty adventures!! xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card l read on other blogs that they had the same experience hopefully it will resolved or maybe its the extreme weather thats causing the problem x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne yes I am having the same problems but I think Blogger is playing up with everyone at the moment it is very annoying but seeing this card is worth some of the hassle it is beautiful I love not only the image but your colouring smashing make
hugs
lorraine x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday and please stop by again soon.

Melissa said...

What a sweet card, Lynne! The image you used is absolutely darling. Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. 🙂 ~Melissa ATSM DT

Cheryl W said...

Ooooh, I'd like one of those yummy looking cupcakes. What a fab card!

I have usually gotten your new posts through my Bloglovin' account, but Bloglovin' has been offline for ages. It just came back up tonight, so I'm trying to play catch-up on your posts. Wish Blogger hadn't taken your email option away for following.