Sunday 24 July 2022

Little Bunny

 Hi all!  I've been shopping in an effort to kick-start my mojo... yes I know I already have loads but there's nothing like fresh ink on a new stamp to get you colouring!  This little cutie is from Creative Depot, a German store that has some lovely stamps and even lovelier dies!  My EF was a magazine freebie a while back.  Bunny coloured with my polychromos and popped up on foam pads.



Layout from Sketch Saturday #705 

As You Like It - fur, feathers or scales - well looking at my stamp stash I'm definitely in the 'fur' camp.  I do have a few bird and fish stamps but 90% of the animals are furry critters

Let's Squash It #22 - keep it simple 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - for a child

11 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi, Lynne, I have finally managed to get to you the last time I tried I had a warning from my security programme and it wouldn't let me visit. Anyway I am here now and firstly I want to thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog secondly I have to tell you that I absolutely love this little cutie fabulous colours and love that background, super make
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous sweet card with your cute little fluffy bunny..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Lynne. Great take on the sketch and your little bunny is so cute. xx

Dotty Jo said...

Just beautiful colouring! Love this, Jo x

Dena J said...

Marvelous way to use the sketch, Lynne. I love the embossing and how you cut the circle to spotlight that adorable bunny. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Sketch Saturday.

Sarah said...

Oh wow, what a darling card and totally perfect for our current AYLI challenge. Yep nothing like new stash to get the creative juices flowing!! xx

Janis said...

Hmmmm.....shopping to get the mojo going, huh? Sounds like the perfect reason to buy some new goodies!! :)
I saw your card over on Let's Squash It! and had to come get a closer look! Love this sweet little bunny. Your embossing folder is dainty and just right for this card. The diecuts behind the little guy are a nice touch. Wonderful card.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Jeanne H said...

Cute, cute card. Looks like a visiting bunny to Mr. McGreggor's Garden. Makes me smile.

Carol L said...

This is just an adorable card! That cute little bunny is colored perfectly to coordinate with that fun embossing folder! Beautifully created!

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Lynne. That image is so cute and I love your colouring.Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

ionabunny said...

Oh! This is delightful. What a fun design. Love the aperture and the bunny and the little embossed flowers. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Hugz