Saturday 30 July 2022

Get Well Bunny

Hi all!  Well that was a bit of a damp grey day, definitely frizzy hair weather!  And the first evening in a while that I've needed the light on to craft.  

I've had my new stamps from Craft Depot out again. My first effort was using my watercolor pencils but I think I need to relearn how to use them!  I ended up starting again with my polychromos and just used the watercolours to highlight the stem of the toadstool.  DP from MFT.  My sentiment looks wonky here which I hadn't noticed before now, so I'll have to check it to see if it needs fixing.  Hopefully not as I'm down to the last scraps of this green card. 



And just to share, here's the original watercoloured bunny!

Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch #604
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes 
Word Art Wednesday #553/554 - anything goes 

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Well, I see nothing wonky about your sentiment! What a sweet card! Your coloring is wonderful! And that MFT paper makes your image pop. Love this! Beautifully done!

Liz said...

Super card Lynne, the image is so cute. It's surprising how sentiments sometimes look wonky in a photo when they are actually straight..... and they say the camera never lies! xx

Sarah said...

What a super cute card Lynne. Great design and beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing your watercoloured image too, you're not alone. I have tried and tried to use watercolour pencils and fail every time!! x

Cheryl W said...

Awwww, so cute! Your bunny is so sweet, and he's beautifully colored, too! I really like the green border. It has the perfect amount of whimsy for your card.