Monday 30 January 2023

Fuchsia sympathy card

 Lol I have to check how to spell 'Fuchsia' every time I write it, you'd think I'd know by now!  This is an older stamp from Clearly Besotted, coloured with polychromos - I normally colour from light to dark, but this time I started with my shadows first and actually used my white pencil!  Butterflies from Penny Black.



Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #630

Snippets Playground #446 - the panel i cut from the lilac base was just big enough to cut a few butterflies 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #579/580 - anything goes 

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I feel so terrible that I've been missing so many of your posts! I've had trouble with getting notices of new posts on blogs I am following, but I think I have it sorted now--for the most part, anyway. I love your card today. It's beautiful. And I'm glad to hear that someone else has to look up how to spell Fuchsia. I always have to look it up, too!!!

Sarn said...

Thanks for entering this lovely piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. Great colouring and a fab layout.

Hot chocolate and croissants available in Breakfast Club up in the treehouse this morning!!!

Sarah said...

Awww, this is really lovely Lynne, beautiful colouring xx

Patti J said...

What a pretty card, Lynne! The colors are so soft, and I love the embossing across the front. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!