Wednesday 14 February 2024

Greg's Valentine

 Hi all, here this grey evening to share Greg's Valentine's card... in my PJs, Molly pretending to sleep on my lap and a big box of choccies and a cuppa by my side!  Molly's nose twitches hopefully every time the box is opened, I think she's disgusted with us that we're not sharing the goodies.

I've used this oldie stamp from Gummiapan and paper pieced his outfit - I am amazed that this scrap lasted this long as it was the circular cut out from this card from 2021!!  For my background I used a heart diecut as my stencil.  Clear gloss added to the eyes and teeth and lots of glitter to the balloon.  Inside it just reads 'ME' and a big diecut heart.



Colour theme from CAS Colours & sketches #530
Addicted to CAS #251 - heart
Make My Monday #219 - love
Cardz 4 Guys #340 - love

12 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Awww, that's so cute! I love the big, sily grin and glittery balloon. "Me" was definitely the right answer to the question. ha ha

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Greg. Your evening sounds pretty romantic to me!!

Sarn said...

Now that is a really fun St. Valentine’s Day card!

Thanks for sharing it in the Snippets Playground. Come up to the treehouse for refreshments once you’ve finished playing hopscotch xxx

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So fun Lynne! I love that comical smile and glittery balloon. Thanks for playing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Pamela said...

cute and adorable fun pun monster card, a great one for kids! Thank you for sharing with us at MMM

Liz said...

Brilliant Valentine card Lynne, what a fun design!
Liz xx

Di said...

Totally perfect Lynne! Made me smile too.

Hugs
Di xx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Amazing card Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge

auw wat een supertoffe kaart, Leuk dat je meedoet bij Make My Monday challenge

Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Sarah said...

LOL, what a fabulous valentines card Lynne and that critter looks great dressed in that circle cutout waste!! xx

Jolanda Johnstone said...

He is great! Love the grin. Thanks for sharing your card with us at C4G. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Just Peachy Stamping said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love this little guy. Great card! Thanks for playing along with our Cardz 4 Guyz challenge! I hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge. Sue - DT

dj said...

So stinkin cute!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our masculine LOVE challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Today we start a new challenge for guyz...hope you will join in that challenge too!! Deb Horst, DT C4G340

Dotty Jo said...

I bet he loved this! Jo x