Sunday 30 December 2012

2012 Favourite 5

Following on from the Christmas favourite 5, Debby at A Scrapjourney is now asking us to show our Favourite 5 from 2012.
The more I think about it, the more I change my mind, so I'm just going to jump in with my current favourites!
Stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.  Original post here on my old blog


I discovered the 10 minute craft dash this year, what a tough challenge!  This card was totally enabled by my buddy Benzi! (She's a bad girl, forever leading me astray in various online craft stores LOL)
Original post here


And of course, a card featuring my much loved High Hopes stamps!
Original post here



I also discovered Wild Rose Studio stamps this year, how sweet is this little Ellie!!
Original post here



This Lili of the Valley stamp continues to be one of my favourites!
Original post here

And I just had to squeeze in a wee Paper Smooches card!
Original post here

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all beautiful! Difficult to choose one but i think my favourite is the first one.
I wish you a Happy New Year 2013!
Warm hugs xxx

Benzi said...

I see you got that wild-haired lion in there. He's is just the cutest. I like them all..each one is the 'bestest'.

Dotty Jo said...

Glad to see the little lion and the monster in his Hawian shorts! i've found my way here but your followers button thingy isn't working... so I'll be back! Happy New Year to you, Greg and Ruby, Jo x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Lynne no wonder they're your favourites.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
luv
Debby

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

How fun to see your favorites listed like this! Beautiful cards, all of them! -Anna.