Monday 24 December 2012

Last one!

Hurrah, last Christmas card of the season!  I love making them, but not all those last minute ones ... I'll be better organised next year (though I've a funny feelin I said that 12 months ago!!)  Of course poor Greg gets left to the very end!!

Image from Pixie Cottage - coloured with copics, clear gloss added to his nose, sparkle to the baubles and flowersoft snow.

Anyway, hope whatever you're doing you have a fabulous Christmas Day tomorrow!
(I was just looking at the Santa tracking site there, and so far the Big Man has delivered over 2,600,000,000 pressies, that's some going!!)




Lexi's Creations #80 - snow
Joanna Sheen - with love at Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #104 - anything goes for Christmas
Simon Says - Merry Christmas
ABC Xmas -  Y is for your favorite punch or die (mine's this snowflake die from Marianne Designs)
Natalie and Amy - Winter Wishes
My time to Craft #202 - animals in the snow
Sarah Hurley Challenge #75 - Christmas
General layout inspired by this week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers - here's Sylvia's original

11 comments:

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the googly eyes! lol
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Merry Christmas!
Helen x

Hazel said...

What a lovely fun image - super card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 104 - hope to see you again soon. Happy Christmas. x

Anonymous said...

Great card LOVE that die too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, Happy Christmas Samantha :0)

Benzi said...

What a cute card for your hubby. It will give him a smile, I betcha.

Hey, Santa has delivered a lot of pressies...I think he is hovering over my house right now. I better get in bed. LOL

Merry Christmas!

Bettina L. said...

This is absolutely adorable. Love the design with the snowflake punc and reindeer. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck, Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge, Bettina xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab layout & I love the reindeer's huge nose!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Tonya said...

Lynne, I can see why these are your favorite. They are adorable.
Thank you visiting me and becoming my follower. Good luck in my candy draw. :0)

Emily Leiphart said...

These are wonderful, Lynne! I don't think I've seen them before. I love the one with the postmark and also the city scene. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches December DT Blog Hop!

Carol C said...

Beautiful card Lynne, thanks for joining us at the Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog this month :) x

Alyx said...

This is so cute. Love Rudolph!

Thanks for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card and such a cute image, thanks for sharing at MTTC x