Saturday 22 December 2012

Froggy flower

Well all the pressies are bought and wrapped, cards written and any that haven't been posted are too late to send anyway (sorry if you didn't get yours!), decorations are all up, and I'm finally all ready for the Big Day!  All we need now is a wee sprinkle of snow, I'm so fed up looking at clouds and raindrops!!

It's been absolutely aaaages since I sat down and made a card just for fun, recently they've all been for special orders / Christmas cards / pressies!   I've used a Nellie Snellen stamp and some scraps of DP and Whimsy butterfly die.  Coloured with copics, sparkle added to her wings and pink bling to her wand and the butterfly.

Sketch from MFT Wednesday Sketch Club MFTWSC103
Papertake Weekly Pick of the Year - free choice - I used the Get Krafty challenge from 21 Feb
Divas by Design #66 - anything goes
Penny Black at Allsorts December challenge - It's Your Choice
Stampin for the Weekend #24 - anything goes


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

a very cute card! i love the heart border, the sweet image and the check background paper. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more challenge this month.
linda

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Lynne. Love your butterfly. Sorry I forgot to tell you I have received your card and it is so cute, Sarah took it from me and put it in her room cos she likes it so much! Thank you so much.
I hope you have a great Christmas!
Warm hugs xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Benzi said...

A very sweet, adorable birthday card. Love the heart border and polka dotted butterfly.

Oh, I don't know why we all almost kill ourselves over Christmas. I know I do and shouldn't. But, as you said, it is almost here and will soon be gone. I'll miss making Christmas cards, though.

Talk about rain, we've had it today and a promise of stormy weather on Christmas. Ugh! No good for travelling.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Lynne.

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card and thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Hugs
Jayne

Mervi said...

Hi Lynne,
adorable and sweet card.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more challenge.
Happy New Year;-))m

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I hope that you had a lovely Christmas, I adore this creation that image is a little beauty I am a big fan of spotty paper so this is a big winner with me it looks so fresh and very pretty.
hugs
lorraine x