Monday 24 December 2012

Favourite 5 Christmas cards

Debby4000 at A Scrapjourney is having her annual look back at your own Christmas creations, so this is my Top 5!
I've had a great crafty year, and I was so chuffed to join the High Hopes Dream Team as I've loved their stamps ever since I started card making.  I was gutted though when I ran out of room on my old blog and had to start again from scratch, losing all my old followers in the process.  Boo Hoo.
I definitely haven't been making as many cards as I used to ... I'm blaming that on being so busy at work and old age. Bwahahaha!

I think this is my Fave Fave!  (snowman from High Hopes)  More details on this post on my old blog.

One of my first efforts at a 'white + 1' card.
More details on this post


Another High Hopes fave, using one of their new release penguins - more details on this post




I bought this stamp (Papermania I think) as I'm currently doing a Michael Powell cross stitch, and loved this wee winter scene.

And last but not least, and hot off the press ... Greg's Christmas card!  





I've just noticed that my favourites are all varying shades of blue!!!! I'll have to get some brighter DP for next year LOL

9 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all beautiful but like you my favourite is the first one!
Hope you have a lovely Christmas with loads of crafting goodies.
Hugs xx

Patti J said...

My vote is for the second one! Love her baubles on her ears! All are lovely cards, Lynne! Merry Christmas to you and yours, dear friend!

Benzi said...

They're all fab cards, Lynne. I love the one with the buildings. I remember now you mentioned once the cross stich that you were doing. Hope it is coming along really well.

Saskia said...

Lovely cards Lynne!!!

I've been away too long, but think I'm ready to be back for crafting now! :)

I wish you lots of friendship and creativity for 2013!

Sweet greetings from Belgium,
Saskia
xxx

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Great selection of cards! I love blues for Christmas :) Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

I have some candy on my blog, would love to have you join, still a few days left :) Thank you if you already have ☺

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards Lynne, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne
Love these five but then I would love any of your makes from this year...
have a super weekend.
Hugs Sarah xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely Cards. S x

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Lynne!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Michael Powell town card. I Love his images... wish I could get them in the States!! -Anna.