Tuesday 11 December 2012

Xmas card #27

Yes, I confess, I got this stamp (from Little Claire Designs) because it had a Ruby-dog on it LOL!

I thought it looked a bit 'drab' after I took the pic, so I've since added some flower soft so that the doggies are standing in snow, and blinged up their collars and baubles.  Looks much more festive now!

Simon Says Stamp - Snowflakes
Little Claire monthly challenge #27 - Christmas
Natalie and Amy's challenge - Winter Wishes
The Ribbon Girl December challenge - Christmas
Sparkles Monthly challenge #38 - Christmas is coming
PaperPlay Challenges: 12/week 49 - Christmas is Coming

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute Lynne!
The papers are perfect and the image is so sweet. I got some stamps like that, i should use them more often.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute card, love the image.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is beautiful I totally love that wonderful image of the dogs also the lovely papers and colours, super card. Lynne I want to thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog it means so much to me.
hugs
lorraine x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous creation!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Christmas is coming * challenge

Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x