My cards this evening are a bit of a take 2 of yesterdays! A friend in work saw my giraffe baby card and wanted one for her daughter who loves giraffes, and then I had to make another thank you card for a wee gardening group.
Card 1 - Giraffe stamp from Whipper Snapper - coloured with watercolour pencils. Background giraffe print stencil coloured with pink chalks. Sentiment/alpha set from Paper Smooches. Taylored Expressions sequins.
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Happy Birthday
- My Time to Craft #318 - girlie
- Pile it on #105 - animal prints
- ABC challenge - E is for Everything
- Sparkles challenge #78 - make it girlie
Card 2 uses my Penny Black stamp again - coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss/glitter added to the snail's shell.