And I know I'd said no more sympathy cards for a while, but when I was ready to stamp a sentiment on this one 'Thinking of You' seemed to be the most appropriate!
Simon Says Stamp flower stamps - not fussed on my colouring, kinda wish I'd stuck with my pencils.
I added some clear gloss and glitter to the flower centres, so its nice and sparkly but doesn't show up in my pic. I masked off my flowers to splatter the BG and then doodled a border.
- General card theme inspired by Tracey's beautiful card over at the Muse challenge #162
- Just Us Girls #339 - lavender, peach and ivory
- Pile it On #106 - doodle
- CRAFT #359 - clean and simple
- 613 Avenue Create #172 - anything goes
- Sparkles #79 - thinking of you
ETA: I wasn't happy at all with my colouring on these flowers so I got my watercolour pencils out and added a bit more detail ... I think it looks better now!